Re: Lilypond-book No Noteheads

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book No Noteheads
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:36:56 +0200

Hi Mr. Fulk,

I think I have an idea what you may have done wrong. This is what you write:

lilypond-book --output=out\ filename.tex
cd out
latex filename
dvips -Ppdf -u +filename filename
ps2pdf filename.ps

In the fourth line, you shouldn't write

        dvips -Ppdf -u +filename filename
but

        dvips -Ppdf -u +lilypond filename

It would be very likely that everything works as it should!

Regards,
Thorkil