Re: Papersize switching

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Papersize switching
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:41:59 -0700

On 16-Jun-04, at 9:36 PM, TS Sunhede Fulk wrote:
I've been working on a songbook using lilypond-book and Latex. In the .tex file, I specified that I wanted a4 paper ("\documentclass[a4paper]{book}"). However, the final .pdf file is U.S. letter.

Try running "texconfig" and check the paper settings for dvips. I want to use US letter and always find that dvips is set up to use A4 paper -- both in Debian/x86 and OSX, despite setting PAPERSIZE or OSX's paper size preference to US letter.

Cheers,
- Graham