Pages and line breaks

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Pages and line breaks
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 00:39:24 +0800

One thing I realised is thats the score doesnt end at the end of the pages. It
would be great if I do something like this
        \fit-pages 4
Almost all scores I see starts from the start of the page to the bottom of the
pages where it ends. Will defining where the page break work better? Or do I
have to change the size of the staffs manually so that all the music fits
nicely just to the pieces of paper?

Anyway about page breaking, I been to both Finale's and Seblius webpages. Both
of them have some features to determine the page breaks automatically.
Finale smart page turns options to calculate where page breaks.
http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/features/ftr-smartpageturns.asp
Sibelius shows off that they put the multimeasure rest at the end of page so
flipping is easiler.
http://www.sibelius.com/products/sibelius/3/powertools.html

ay, is there a features-request email that i should email instead of here?

Thanks,
Joshua