Stradella Accordion Chords

From: TIM HUCKER
Subject: Stradella Accordion Chords
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:47:57 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for the reply, Jan. Unfortunately I couldn't use your code as all I get
is an error message (using Lilypond 2.2.2).
What I am trying to achieve is (for example) to input "C" as a chord and to get
as output both
a chord of C Major consisting of middle C and the G and E immediately below it,
and
"C" as the chord name.
I can construct a chord as above, and store it using an identifier, but get the
chord name Emb6 - true, but not useful to me!

TIA

Tim Hucker