font-name in markup

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: font-name in markup
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:59:42 +0200

Hello lilies,

First of all I'd like to say how much I like the results of
lilypond engraving! I don't use it much yet, just for a small
section in book I am typesetting in LaTeX but it's good that this
part fits so well in the overall picture.

Now to the newbie question:

I know how to change the font for Lyrics with e.g.

\property Lyrics . LyricText \override #'font-name = #'"lsbrj8t"

Is there a way to do the same for markup?

Do I have to add something to new-markup.scm in the way of

(define-public magnify-markup (set-property-markup 'font-name))
(define-public sabon-markup
  (font-markup 'font-name '"lsbrj8t"))

to be able to do like

c^\markup{\sabon "Text"}  ?

I haven't done any scheme, so I hesitate because I know even less
than usual what I'd be doing.

[lilypond 2.0.1, the fink port for MacOS X 10.2 hasn't got a
 more recent version]

So dacht ich. Nächstens mehr.
_HÖLDERLIN: H Y P E R I O N_ <http://www.blacktrash.org/>