Re: lilytool for jEdit: error list does not work

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: lilytool for jEdit: error list does not work
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:59:59 +0200

You could try some things:
- make a block-closing error (delete a } or type one), save and see if it appears. - only warnings and errors that have associated line and column numbers appear on the error list. - Utilities-Troubleshooting-Activity log: perhaps there are some Exceptions that can cause the problem. If you send me your activity log, I will look at it.

Bert