Bus Error w/ Line Breaking

From: Will Oram
Subject: Bus Error w/ Line Breaking
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:47:59 -0500

Don't pull something like this:
s2. | s2. | \appoggiatura s8 s2. | s2. | \break

Or you'll get this:
Calculating line breaks... Bus error

At the moment I can't break everywhere I want to. After testing the problem by breaking after every bar, I can safely say grace notes prevent breaks from happening.

a4 b c d \break %%% OK break
e d c b \break %%% bad break
\appoggiatura b8 b1

I tried the first phrase in hopes that appoggiaturas take up nonzero barspace (they don't) and should be included in the length of the bar.

Will Oram // Genius @ Large // AIM spamguy21
spamguy (at) foxchange (dot) com // wro1 (at) cwru (dot) edu