Re: Staff & Lyrics vertical spacing problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Staff & Lyrics vertical spacing problem
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:09:19 +0200

I suppose that you used the property Staff.minimumVerticalExtent,
which affects the spacing around each stave, no matter if it's one
stave out of several in a full orchestral score or if it's the only
stave.

The distance between score lines is affected by a paper variable called
interscoreline, as described in Section 4.6.5 Page layout of the manual.
You may want to reduce that instead.

   /Mats