Cymbal instead of bass drum

From: R. D. Davis
Subject: Cymbal instead of bass drum
Date: 6 Sep 2004 20:25:09 -0400
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:25:09 -0400

Hi, While trying a few things with 2.0.3 that worked with 1.8, I
discovered that, in the midi output, bassdrum or bd results in a
cymbal being played; the same thing for the acoustic bass drum.  Has
anyone else experienced this and found a workaround?  ...besides
upgrading to the latest stable version, that is, which I plan to do
eventually.

--
Copyright (C) 2004 R.D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals: an
All Rights Reserved            unnatural belief that we're above Nature & her