collision shifted voice - augmentation dot

From: Meixner Music
Subject: collision shifted voice - augmentation dot
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:15:15 +0200

Hello all...

learning to think lilypond, I did Bach, Suite E BWV 817 - Sarabande. Beautiful output!

Now please have a look at bar 9 - how can the collision of the inner voice's stem with the augmentation dot be resolved? (I searched for the correct grob-name, but so far to no avail)

===

\include "deutsch.ly"
\paper { raggedright = ##t }

\new PianoStaff {
        <<
        \set PianoStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t

        \new Staff {
                \clef violin \key e \major \time 3/4
                \relative c'' {
                        << { dis8.\arpeggio e16 cis4.\prall his8 } \\
                        { fis4 fis2 } \\ { h4 } >>
        \new Staff {
                \clef bass \key e \major \time 3/4
                \relative c' {