Re: VoltaBracket alignment

From: Dominik Baenninger
Subject: Re: VoltaBracket alignment
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:27:43 +0200 (CEST)

The VoltaBracket collided with the upper score line because I reduce the
vertical extent to get an output having place on one sheet of paper (see
cutout below). When I add the line

\override Score.VoltaBracket #'padding = #0.5

nothing changes in the output, the volta bracket remains at the same
position. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Currently I use lilipond version
2.2.1.

\score {
   << \set Staff.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-1 . 1)
     \set Staff.verticalExtent = #'(-3 . 3)
     \hornOneNotes>>
   \header{
      piece= ""
      head = "Horn 1"

\paper{
   #(set-paper-size "a4")
   linewidth = #(* mm 190)
}

hornOneNotes = \notes \relative c' {
     \set Staff.instrument = "Hrn1 in F"
     \override Score.VoltaBracket #'padding = #0.5

    \time 2/2
    \tempo 2 = 132
    \key f \major

Dominik