Réf. : Re: scordatura

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Re: scordatura
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:23:28 +0100

Thanks for yopur answer.

Actually, scordatura in lily doesn't refer to scordatura in baroque music. I'll
try to engrave a
first measure with teeny clef and notes before the first measure.

Regards

                      Mats Bengtsson

                      <address@hidden        Pour :    Jean-marc LEGRAND
<address@hidden>
                      3.kth.se>                cc :      address@hidden

                                               Objet :   Re: scordatura

                      03/11/2004 14:26

Just go to the documentation for version 2.2.6 at www.lilypond.org,
click on "Regression Tests" and you'll find it!
However, it doesn't answer your previous question. I'll take a look
when I get time, I made a solution several years ago but I suspect
it will require some work to get it going for the current LilyPond.

    /Mats

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:

> Hi list !
>
> Does anybody know where I can find the
> lilypond-2.2.2/input/regression/key-signature-scordatura.ly
> ?
>
> Thanks !

             Mats Bengtsson
             Signal Processing