Re: Titling markup

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Titling markup
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:42:07 +0100

It seems that there is no markup command to reset to normal font,
but you can define it yourself, as can be seen in the following example

#(def-markup-command (normal-font layout props arg) (markup?)
  "Switch to normal text font"
(interpret-markup layout (cons '((font-series . 'medium) (font-shape . 'upright)) props) arg))

\header{
  title = \markup{ ABCD \normal-font ABCD }
}

    /Mats

Thomas Scharkowski wrote:
Hello list,

it seems to be an easy question, but I could not find a solution:
How can I change the formatting of "title" or "subtitle" to "normal" instead of "bold", without editing "titling.scm"? I know how to change e.g. "dedication" to "bold" via \markup, but I could not find a reference for the other way around in
"7.4.3 Overview of text markup commands".
What is the opposite of "bold"?

Thank you,
Thomas

Lilypond 2.4.2