Re: Lily 2.5.13 on OS X with package "system-tetex"?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lily 2.5.13 on OS X with package "system-tetex"?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:50:24 -0800

On 6-Mar-05, at 11:41 PM, David Rogers wrote:
OS X, Lilypond 2.5.13

Lilypond says it depends on the tetex-base and tetex-texmf from Fink, and asks to install them, even though I have another tetex already, and have installed Fink's "system-tetex" package to point to my existing setup. Does Lilypond really depend specifically on the Fink packages?

It depends on tetex-3. If your own setup is tetex-3, then you could modify the lilypond-devel.info file to remove the dependency and try it.

Cheers,
- Graham