Lilypond PFB/PFM fonts

From: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
Subject: Lilypond PFB/PFM fonts
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:17:31 +0000

Folks,

Having spent the time to work out how it was done, I have put the
compiled scalable feta/parmesan and ec-mft fonts available on my
website. I have also included the sequence I used to create them.

Using the Windows PFM files included here you can install the feta and
ec- fonts on Windows and therefore import PS graphics files from
lilypond into Windows apps like Illustrator. Sadly, the ec fonts don't
include a usable "space" character, so it's not practical to use them in
MS Word :(.

Go to http://www.ivimey.org/fonts/

Hope this helps,

Ruth