My opinion

From: Tim Fechtner
Subject: My opinion
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:14:32 +0100

Hello!

Maybe this isn't the place, but well. I think that the development of
lilypond is going in the right direction, and the new feature like
independence from TeX, SVG export and in the future a graphical backend
are exactly what I personally need. Thanks to all developers for making
this possible.

Tim

(PS: Also the idea of using XML as input format whould be a big step.)