Re: Bigger Output for Vision-Impaired Users

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Bigger Output for Vision-Impaired Users
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:07:05 +0100

You can get landscape scores also in version 2.2, see
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.2/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Invoking-lilypond.html#Invoking%20lilypond

For more information on the Debian packages, search the mailing list archives (both lilypond-user,
lilypond-devel and info-lilypond may have relevant information).

  /Mats

Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:

'ello,

Thanks for your reply.  I will try to alter the page to landscape.
Unfortunately I was running 2.2 and it didn't seem to have this option.
I tried going to the download page and found this link:

http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/lilypond.html

I followed the instructions but there was no lilypond-snapshot package.
There was a lilypond-snapshot-doc at version 2.4.2 but no actual
program.  I suppose I'll have to wait until this re-appears to have a go
at altering the page size...

best regards,