Score with separate title page

From: Jack Harris
Subject: Score with separate title page
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:55:39 -0600

I'm using Lilypond 2.4.2 on WinXP.  I would like to add a separate title page and a page of notes in front of my score, so that, when printed, the score starts on page three.  I see that this could be done using Lilypond-book, but I would think that the printed output might be degraded due to raster conversion.  Is this a valid concern?

If so, is there another method that I could try?  In either case, an example would be helpful.

-Jack