Tied notes and lyrics problem

From: Borislav Ivanov
Subject: Tied notes and lyrics problem
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:30:09 +0300 (EEST)

Hello. I have a problem when lilypond must add lyrics to tied notes. It thinks
that the tied notes are actually one note and add the lyrics to the next untied
note. Also at some point the lyrics mysteriously dissapiar, and they are to far
away from the staff. Here is the source code for lilypond:

I am very fresh the lilypond, so excuse me if the code is full of stuped
statemens.

\version "2.6.0"
\include "italiano.ly"

%Setting Lyrics
melodylyrics  = \lyrics {
Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma
}
%Setting Notes
melody =  \relative do'' {
\time 5/8
\clef treble
\key do \major

si4 re4.  do4~do4. do4(si4.) do4 do4. si4 la4. la4~la4.
la4~la4. la4 la4.~la4~la4.~la4 r4

}

%Setting Score
\score {
\context Staff <<
\context Voice = "soprano" {
\melody
}

\new Lyrics {
\lyricsto "soprano" \new Lyrics \melodylyrics
}

\midi { \tempo 4=120 }

http://host.gbg.bg/- Малък бизнес Pro хостинг - Идеална комбинация от цена и
възможности!