Re: how to engrave arrow over notehead?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: how to engrave arrow over notehead?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:41:41 +0200

Fairchild wrote:
Bodo -

Don't know why it doesn't work for you.

Since the most significant change to LilyPond between versions 2.4 and
2.6 was the handling of fonts. Version 2.6 (and 2.7) doesn't use LaTeX
as an intermediate step anymore.

As an alternative, find out how to enter the desired arrow symbol in
your text editor (one solution is to lookup the Unicode representation
for different kinds of arrows at
http://www.unicode.org/charts/symbols.html)
Then, you can simply enter the symbol as a text script.

   /Mats

Maybe if you post the error message file, someone will help.

                           - Bruce