Staff.alignAboveContext and volta brackets

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Staff.alignAboveContext and volta brackets
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:57:56 +0200

Hi

I'm having some troubles with the \set Staff.alignAboveContext feature
with conjonction with \set Score . repeatCommands.

In the first example, the "2." volta is attached to what has become the
second staff, rather than the newly created one:

PNG image

In this second example, I'm trying to move the engraver responsible of
displaying the volta brackets from Score to Staff, but the "2." volta is
not displayed in the new staff.

PNG image

What am I doing wrong?

nicolas