Re: lilypond-book 2.6.1 and --psfonts

From: Martin Brodbeck
Subject: Re: lilypond-book 2.6.1 and --psfonts
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:47:29 +0200

Mats Bengtsson schrieb:
Forgot to say that the easy workaround for you is to use the
English settings in LilyPond. Just do
export LANG=en_US
in the shell where you use lilypond-book and lilypond.

Yes, thanks a lot. Or I use the wired "--psfonts=".

Now it's the right time to say a big "thank you" to all of the lilypond developers (and to the other people here on the list). This software is really great. After bypassing the one or other little bug, I was able to finish a little flyer for my church marriage and though without too much effort, it looks really good.

Martin