Re: 2.6.3 manages [was:]2.6.2 Aborting after Element count 1640

From: dax2
Subject: Re: 2.6.3 manages [was:]2.6.2 Aborting after Element count 1640
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 00:18:22 +0200

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 01:17:34 +0200
dax2 wrote:

> Han Wen asked me to send full source (which I did but not on the list,
> anyone can see it here: http://www.d-axel.dk/pub/music/TOOBIGSNIPPET/

And Lilypond-2.6.3 manages beautifully; this is an update for
Mutopia-project. The note-printing is fine.

There remains some warning-hunting (New Piano music source
need not a special middle voice for dynamics)

[...]
Interpreting music...
warning: can't find or create new `Dynamics'
warning: can't find or create new `Dynamics'
MIDI output to `Chop-28-1-L262.midi'...

  ... and small title and bottom-text adjustment.

Thank you so much - the printing here is so nice:-)

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel