Re: Price quote for better tied chords?

From: Steve D
Subject: Re: Price quote for better tied chords?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:52:48 -0600

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 11:52:47AM -0500, Trevor Baca wrote:
> > [quoting Vincent (VSD)]
> > So we would have now (please correct me if I'm wrong):
> >
> > - Steve D: EUR 100
> > - Kieren Richard MacMillan: EUR 100
> > - me (Vincent): EUR 100
> > - Jay Hamilton: EUR 50
> > - Bertalan Fodor: EUR 50
> >
> > that's EUR 400. Then we would just need another EUR 50.
> > a-ny-bo-dy-el-se?

> Trevor Baca: EUR 50
>
> (Sorry: I mailed Han-Wen privately but forgot to copy the list.)
> :-)
> Trevor.
--- ---

Great! :-)

I'm personally so happy that people are willing to sponsor this
functionality, and that Han-Wen is willing to work on it.

I'll pay my pledge using PayPal, if that's OK, whenever you specify,
Han-wen.

-Steve D
The objective of the US Patriot Act [is to make] the population
visible and the Justice Department invisible. The Act inverts the
constitutional requirement that people's lives be private and the
work of government officials be public; it instead crafts a set
of conditions that make our inner lives transparent and the
workings of government opaque.  -Elaine Scarry, "Acts of
Resistance," Harper's Magazine, May, 2004