Re: lilypond-book mysteries

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond-book mysteries
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:12:35 +0200

David Bobroff wrote:
I'm anticipating a possible need for lilypond-book.  I've been
experimenting with a short file to see how everything interacts so I can
get a feel for how it works.

I've run into some unexpected results.  If I run this through straight
LilyPond (2.7.6) it's fine:

%% File myfile.ly

\score {
  \relative c' {
    c1 \break

It becomes mysterious, however, if I call the above *.ly file from
lilypond-book:

don't know what is happening, but it's easier to judge when you inspect the corresponding lily-XXXXX.ly file.