Re: Output other than PDF

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: Output other than PDF
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:22:37 +0200

If you have the OSX version installed, you can create a symlink to lilypond.sh
in /usr/local/bin and use it just as the commandline tool would work on Linux
or with the Fink version of LilyPond. Do

ln -s /usr/local/bin/lilypond.sh /usr/local/bin/lilypond

and open a new terminal window.

/Henrik Frisk