Atonic Key in cadenza

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: Atonic Key in cadenza
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 06:04:14 +0300

the atonic key function works well in cadenza context but repeated altered
notes over a arbitrary barline (see ex. below) do not reproduce accidentals.
Can it be fixed?
it works if I repeat the statement \atonicKey after each barline
---------------------------------
  atonicKey =
  #(def-music-function (parser location) ()
     #{ #(ly:export (make-music 'EventChord
                     'origin $location
                     'elements (list (make-music 'KeyChangeEvent
                                      'tonic (ly:make-pitch -1 4 0)
                                      'pitch-alist '((4 . 5)
                                                     (5 . 5)
                                                     (6 . 5)
                                                     (0 . 5)
                                                     (1 . 5)
                                                     (2 . 5)
                                                     (3 . 5))))))
        \set Score . extraNatural = ##f #})

\cadenzaOn

  {
    \atonicKey
    \cadenzaOn{
    c'8 c' c'' c'' d' d' d'' d''

    \bar "|"

    cis'8 cis' cis'' cis'' des' des' des'' des''

    \bar "|"

    des'' % this one does not get a flat.. unless I put another \atonicKey
before

    des'' c'8 c' c'' c'' d' d' d'' d'' cis' cis'
    \bar ":"

    cis'8  % this one no sharp
    cis' cis'' cis''

    des' des' des'' des''}