Re: unmetered music question

From: Thomas Ruedas
Subject: Re: unmetered music question
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:38:14 +0200

Hi again,
On Saturday 03 September 2005 17:38, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> If you don't want any time signature printed, you can do
> \override Staff.TimeSignature #'print-function = ##f
ok, this was the final bit to produce something which is at least
consistently structured and arithmetically correct in terms of note
duration and time signature; the rest is fine-tuning, I guess.
For the records: the other suggestions concerning Score.timing,
Timing.measureLength and Timing.automaticBars suggested by Kris and
Mehmet did not change results, if I used cadenzaOn/Off anyway.
Thanks everybody for your help,
Thomas