Re: How can I avoid unicode and use Latin1? (Was: Wrong characters with

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: How can I avoid unicode and use Latin1? (Was: Wrong characters with jEdit)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for coming in at the end of the thread.
I was wondering if on linux there is a way to get
jedit to support hebrew with lilypond.
I have been looking for that golden editor which is
good for lilypond and good for hebrew.

So far I remain with gvim, although emacs and jedit
seem to have many more features for lilypond, they
don't have the hebrew support.

Aaron