Re: defaul action for lilypond files in windows version

From: stk
Subject: Re: defaul action for lilypond files in windows version
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:03:44 -0400 (EDT)

Because the behaviour of Windows is so wildly inconsistent under different
conditions, and because there exist physically different ways of
transmitting input-filename information to LilyPond, it would be helpful
to have the following information also:

-- the full filename of the  .LY file, including drive and full pathname;

-- whether

   you dragged and dropped the  .LY file onto a LilyPond icon?

   or you right-clicked on the  .LY file and chose the Generate PDF
   option on the context menu?

   or you brought up a command line and typed in a command to run
   LilyPond -- if so, what was the complete text of the command
   you typed?

-- Tom