Re: \epsfile

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \epsfile
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:20:50 +0200

If you search the mailing list archives, you will find that
there are problems with certain EPS files, or rather with
EPS files generated by certain programs.

   /Mats

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
I was unable to use that command with success.
I made a drawing in Corel 11, exported it as eps but it did not get into the
file.
However the command as it is given in the regression tests worked fine?..

Can anybody send me a tried and successfully imbedded eps file for me to
try..
Thanks
Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer