Re: incipit index help

From: dax2
Subject: Re: incipit index help
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 07:40:20 +0200

   Hello Aaron, why do you send so much lilysource?

   Isn't the problem identifiable with one oboe-block?

   You have two braces just after "\\score"

I cut off after one oboe block and moved one brace and then
Lilypond runs. I know,- I know. It does not work when you have
more blocks of \\score. Then Lily whines "You already have music
in score".

Maybe there is some "New Staff" syntax which must be present
when you have many scores in one file. I wish we had a complete
small score-example to multiply for this example. By the way
I have somewhere ... but I'll send this short answer first.

I guess there must be some kind of complete syntax with score,
staff and all in order for more \\scores to work.

Maybe the default values for the data-structs within \\score
comes in here and plays "a blind hand".

With gvim/vim/vi you can check braces with "%" (percent-sign)
in command mode.

\version "2.6.3"

\paper {
  #(define dump-extents #t)

  linewidth = 160\mm
  indent = 0\mm
}
#(set-global-staff-size 14 )
\layout { raggedright = ##t }

\score {
  \set Staff.midiInstrument = "oboe" {
    \time 4/4
    \key e \minor
    \clef treble

    \partial 8 e'8
        a'4 gis'8 f' e'4. e'8 |
        gis'16 gis'8. ~ gis'4. e'8 gis' b' |
        \time 3/4 a' gis' f'4. e'8 |
%5
        d'2 r8 e'  |
        \time 4/4 a'4. b'8 c''4 b'8 a' |
        \time 3/4 gis'2. |
        \time 4/4 a'4. b'8 c'' b' d''16 c'' b' a' |
        gis'4. f'8 e'4. e'8 |
%10
        e' f' gis'4

dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel