Re: [Fwd: Command line option -e] -- setting paper type from command lin

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Command line option -e] -- setting paper type from command line.
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:08:12 +0200

Michael Haynie wrote:
Do I understand correctly that I can no longer set the paper type from the command line? I don't currently see how to manage it. This is a significant problem for me, since my scores get input into several formats. I had relied on the command line arguments to set things like font size and paper type in 2.0 and 2.2.

The titling change in 2.4 caused me to delay upgrading until now -- and I only upgraded to 2.6 because I was forced by other circumstances to rebuild my installation. I now face repair on several hundred scores, because of this, and the removal of the copyright field. Unfortunately, this work will not be paid for by anyone, so I'm simply stranded.

I understand that you folks are doing this work for fun, but some

Actually, I'm doing it for money now, which is why I suggested you could sponsor this as a feature. This was such a small thing that I did it right away now, so in 2.7.13 you will be able to say

  lilypond -dpaper-size=\"a6\" ..

If you like this, a donation via paypal to address@hidden would be greatly appreciated.

consideration for previously supported features would be greatly appreciated.