Re: text font problems with 2.6.4 for windows?

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: text font problems with 2.6.4 for windows?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:56:04 +0200

No,

I do have a problem with fonts with Lilypond 2.6.4.

I am using Lilypond 2.6.4 for Cygwin, because I want to integrate it with TeX and the best way to do this seemed to be cygwin.

Lilypond itself runs fine, but when I use lilypond-book (with the --psfonts option) it failes to extract Aybabtu-Regular from the generated eps file, resulting scrambled lyrics.

I ran lilypond-book with the option -V to look if any weird failures would turn up, but it doesn't seem to be so.

The only message that looks like it could be an error says: No file tmpPFvOKG.aux. (This file however is present in the output directory).

Any ideas how to solve this?

regards

Maurits Lamers