Re:

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:10:40 +0100

Alex Decker wrote:

The thing is, that even though I get a tie between the a1 note just before the first volta, and the a4 note in the first volta, I don't get a tie from the a1 note before the first volta, and the a4 note in the SECOND volta (or at least a tie from near the barline and to the a4 note in the second volta, indicating it comes from the note before the first volta).
Is there a way to fix this, so I get a tie both places?

This is a feature open for sponsoring. There's still 40 euro missing of the required 130 euros, IIRC.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com