Re: Key Signatures

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Key Signatures
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:39:06 +0100

Please always tell what version of LilyPond you use and preferably also include an example of what you tried.

The following example, for example, works excellently in version 2.6.5.

\version "2.6.0"
\score{
 \relative c'{
   c d e f |
   \key d \major
   d e fis g  }
}

    /Mats

Quoting Michael Phillips <address@hidden>:

I don't seem to be able to get the Key Signatures to show on the bar line after
I enter the command - just the Clef, time signature (a default, I belive),and
the notes and accidentals as I've netered them. This even from following the
tutorial instructions.

Michael Phillips