new key signatures

From: cordilow
Subject: new key signatures
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:28:52 -0800 (PST)

Is it possible to create 'new' key signatures?  I mean, I desire to be able
to make key signatures for my own scales.  For instance, here is a favorite
scale of mine: B C D# E F G# A B.
In other words, it would have a sharp sign for the D and G alone (and this
without showing accidentals for the sharps).

Also, I want to be able to make key signatures with quarter tones in them.
Is this possible?