Note for manual

From: Steve D
Subject: Note for manual
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:12:16 -0700

Current manual for LilyPond 2.7 series, section 6.1.12, Stems:

The graphical example doesn't seem to accurately illustrate the code
above it. The stems for notes on the middle line of the staff all point
down, despite "\override Stem #'neutral-direction = #up" (or #down).

-sd
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat
in a tree.  'Which road do I take?' she asked. His response was
a question: 'Where do you want to go?' 'I don't know,' Alice
answered. 'Then,' said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.' -Lewis
Carroll