want blank music for concert/theatre organ printed landscape

From: dluttinen
Subject: want blank music for concert/theatre organ printed landscape
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:51:30 -0500

Hi,

Has anyone created a template for printing blank paper for concert/theatre pipe organ?

Ideally three systems per page, but two might be more reasonable since I need room to enter registrations. I want to reduce symphonic music to concert/theatre organ and would like to have the music paper printed landscape for transcription before entering the finished product into LilyPond. Using WinXP 2.7.36, all I am getting is one system in Portrait, despite the 'landscape added according to the Tutorial/Tips.

TIA!

Dave, Seattle, WA, USA