Re: how to change default pdf viewer on mac

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: how to change default pdf viewer on mac
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:07:01 -0800

On 9-Mar-06, at 23:45, Libero Mureddu wrote:

Hi,
I started to use Texniscope instead of preview.app, mainly because it
refreshes automatically the pdf files, so I don't have to close and
open again the file to see the changes.

Is it possible to set texniscope as default pdf viewer within
lilypond, instead of Preview?

In the Finder, select any one of your PDF's. Then "Get Info" on it, go to the "Open with..." and change it to TeXniscope, then hit the "Change All" button.

This will make all your PDF's open in TeXniscope though, not just the ones from Lilypond.

David