voltaOnThisStaff = false, not hiding staff volta bracket

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: voltaOnThisStaff = false, not hiding staff volta bracket
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

I would ike to print my chord names under the volta alternate ending brackets
not above them.  So I am setting the voltaOnThisStaff attribute to TRUE in
the ChordNames context and to FALSE in the Staff context.  This should cause
the volta bracket to be hidden on the Staff and move instead up to the
ChordNames, correct?  According to the manual and regression file
"‘volta-chord-names.ly" this is the expectation.

However in my example I am getting 2 sets of volta brackets, one on the
chords (desired one) and the one on the staff (undesired).  Am I doing
something wrong?  Should'nt this hide the Staff alternate ending brackets?

CODE SNIPPET FOLLOWS (note anything that begins with \var are my data
variables this code is a generalized template)....

\score {

<<

        \new ChordNames {
                \set voltaOnThisStaff = ##t
                \set chordChanges = ##t
                \set chordNameSeparator = \markup { \typewriter "|" }
                \override ChordName #'font-size = #0
                \varChordsMelody
        }

        \new Staff {
                \set voltaOnThisStaff = ##f
                \clef treble
                \varKey
                \varTime

                <<
                \new Voice="voiceMelody" { \voiceOne \varVoiceMelody \oneVoice
} \\
                \new Voice="voiceInner" {\voiceThree \stemNeutral
\varVoiceInner \oneVoice
} \\
                \new Voice="voiceBass" { \voiceTwo \varVoiceBass \oneVoice }

                \oneVoice
        }

        \new ChordNames {
                \set voltaOnThisStaff = ##f
                \set chordChanges = ##t
                \set chordNameSeparator = \markup { \typewriter "|" }
                \override ChordName #'font-size = #1
                \varChordsRhythm
        }

        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "voiceMelody" \varLyricsOne
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "voiceMelody" \varLyricsTwo
        \new Lyrics \lyricsto "voiceMelody" \varLyricsThree