Re: Markup next to a note:

From: Colin Wilding
Subject: Re: Markup next to a note:
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 05:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

Like this, for example:

------
\version "2.8.0"
cwpsDef = \markup { \postscript #"
        /CMWFont { /CenturySchL-Roma findfont 2 scalefont setfont } bind def
        /CMWOrg { CMWFont (Org.) show } def
        "
}

cwpsOrg = \markup { \postscript #"-4 1.5 moveto CMWOrg" }

music = \relative c' {
        e4 f g a-\cwpsOrg b c d-\cwpsOrg e
}
\header {
        title = "Title"
        subsubtitle = \cwpsDef
}

\score { \new Staff { \new Voice { \music } } }
\layout { }

------

Note that the Postscript definitions are hidden in the subsubtitle - that
means that you can put quite a lot in there and refer to it later.
The font definition is machine-specific - I worked out what to use by
examining the .ps file from a simple score.
The position of the text is determined by the statement '-4 1.5 moveto'.
You can tweak this by trial and error.
The size of the text is determined by the '2' before scalefont.

Colin