Re: Polyphony

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Polyphony
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 22:30:54 +0200

Why not typeset it as a chord in the upper voice, then?
Or do you want slurs both from the lower and upper voices?

  /Mats

Quoting Tomas Valusek <address@hidden>:

Hello,

the last example in section 6.6.2 of the User Manual shows how tu have three-voice part with the upper voice slurred. But what if I need the last half notes appear as a single chord, not as a gathering of three voices with three stems? It seems to be quite common in music I'm trying to type into LilyPond.

Thanks for any help.

Tomas Valusek