Re: Whole-time rest and 3/4 time in 2.8.1

From: Carrick Patterson
Subject: Re: Whole-time rest and 3/4 time in 2.8.1
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:38:02 -0500

Actually this does raise a question I have wondered about: What is the
difference between R1 and r1 (or R2 and r2 or whatever)? Seems like in 4/4
you'd get a full-bar rest with either R1 or r1. I will say I've not
experimented that much, and I always use R1*x (or whatever) when doing
multiple-bar rests.