Re: Extraneous Text Notation Placement (Verse, Chorus, Bridge, etc.)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Extraneous Text Notation Placement (Verse, Chorus, Bridge, etc.)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:21:02 +0200

It's much easier to answer your question if you include a small
but complete example of what you tried. Also, please always
tell what LilyPond version you use.

  /Mats

Bryan Murdaugh wrote:

I'm working on a very large collection of lead sheets and I'd like to label the
Verses and Choruses accordingly.  The optimal placement of this notation would
be above and to the left (or even just to the left) of my Chord line notation. I tried using markup, but it only shows up BELOW the chord line. Has anyone
successfully done this?

Thanks,
Bryan

        Mats Bengtsson