Re: Two questions: slashes and rhythmic cues

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Two questions: slashes and rhythmic cues
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:24:22 -0700

Graham Percival wrote:

On 12-May-06, at 10:33 AM, Stan Mulder wrote:

But when the parts are transposed the slashes move all over the place for the Bb and Eb instruments. Is there are way to keep the slash exactly on a certain note and ignore the transposition?

I was about to ask the same question.
As it happens, this is part of an example in 9.2.6 Defining new contexts. You should be able to figure out how to extract the portions that you need.
Thanks. It looks like a bit of work but less than what I did to solve this on my own.

Great new manual!!!  Thanks for all of your work!

Paul Scott