RE: dotted phrasing slurs

From: Monk Panteleimon
Subject: RE: dotted phrasing slurs
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:32:22 -0400

I think this would work for dotted phrasing-slurs if I knew what to put in
the blanks:
\once \override Slur #'(name of property) = #(name of variable)
That has worked with #'thickness on phrasing slur.
So can anyone fill in the blanks?

As for the slurs on lyrics, I read somewhere (by a 3rd party) that one can
insitute engravers in contexts where they don't belong by default. If I
understand correctly, that means I could put something in \layout{ \context{
\Lyrics } that would allow me to put a slur on lyrics.
Maybe I'll try putting them *under barlines (invisible if necessary).

XB,
Fr. P