Fw: Lilypond developing: getting started

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Fw: Lilypond developing: getting started
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:06:27 -0300

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eduardo Vieira" <address@hidden>
To: "Kieren Richard MacMillan" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: Lilypond developing: getting started

Hi, Kieren!
I'm not one of the developers, of course, but I have some suggestions for your envolvement\ development of Lilypond.
1) Improve the MusicXML converter for Lilypond.
2) Since you're familiar with Java, how about getting envolved in the improvement of LilyTool for jEdit?
Just suggestions.

Wishing you the best,

Eduardo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kieren Richard MacMillan" <address@hidden>