Re: Different staff sizes?

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Re: Different staff sizes?
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:38:02 -0500

p.s. Graham -- shouldn't we try to implement some standards/
conventions within the various examples in different parts of the
documentation? e.g., here the Staff is explicitly instantiated
*WITHIN* a \relative block, whereas other docs have the other way
around, or use variables, or... I imagine this would be *very*
confusing to newbies (or even some non-newbies like myself, for
example)!? Also, this example has a commented line (not included
here, for clarity's sake) which would just add to the confusion!  =)

I'm of two minds about this. Consistency does have strong advantages,
but when there are various ways to do the same thing, it can help to
see examples of all so that I can choose the one most appropriate for
what I want to do.

Geoff