Re: AllAbout Examples

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: AllAbout Examples
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:45:54 -0700

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:37:08 -0500
"Fairchild" <address@hidden> wrote:

> The LSR entries seem to be short things

They're mostly short, but it can have long things as well.

> that haven't made the cut for
> Tips and Tricks or Regression Tests.

Actually, currently LSR is a mish-mash of lots of small things.  I
think it includes some examples from tips and tricks and regressions.
I"m hoping to change that.

>  Further, I find the LSR out of
> the mainstream (not linked from the LilyPond documentation page)

Hoping to change that.

> awkward to use (don't find a way to download as a one-big-page
> searchable html or pdf).

You could download it and seach it manually, although I'm not certain
what tools windows offers for that.

As I said, I've made a proposal about modifying the whole experience of
lilypond input examples.  I hope to have something to report within a
week.

Cheers,
- Graham